Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Anyone know where I can find

AnWrOoTbEeR

Dec 30, 2007, 12:22 PM
a USB cable decently cheap for the Motorola E815's? We have customers calling us constantly (even from other companies) asking if we have them. We do not. I've been sending people to radio shack or best buy for them... but anywhere else?
eljeffe666

Dec 30, 2007, 12:31 PM
ebay is the cheapest place u can find them thats where i have got all my cables
AnWrOoTbEeR

Dec 30, 2007, 12:42 PM
yea well. 🙄 With my luck, some moronic customer will buy the wrong one, try to return it to me, and blame me for the whole ordeal. Which is why i reccommend them to radio shack or best buy...since they seem to know the most about electronics and what-not.
eljeffe666

Dec 30, 2007, 12:45 PM
lol well im pretty sure radio shack does not have them i think they quit carrying them when i work there best buy or circuit city are ur best choices but look forward to spending at least 50 bucks
AnWrOoTbEeR

Dec 30, 2007, 1:15 PM
ok thanks
princessn1984

Dec 30, 2007, 3:04 PM
Most companies have discontinued the phone itself. 👀
chocolateman85006

Jan 3, 2008, 5:28 PM
Fry's Electronics (if one exists in your state) should have one.
RiMan

Sep 18, 2008, 3:47 PM
definetely check ebay or amazon.
Phone Frills

Oct 16, 2009, 11:40 AM
Visit phonefrills.webs.com for the cheapest accesories...if we dont have what you want special order it by sending an email to phonefrills@yahoo.com for no additional cost!Mention this ad to receive 10% off!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.