Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 5 replies

best Katana 2 case/holster/clip?

YoungXerxes

Dec 6, 2007, 10:35 PM
I am currently using the body glove one which is bulky. anyone know who carries a good holster for it?
ReaperTut

Dec 7, 2007, 5:05 PM
you could try the universal one from sprint.. itsj ust a regular holster though, it doesn't remain on the phone when you use the phone. and its a tight fit, so you don't have to worry about it slipping out. out in California the SKU is 7 81420 99293 8, and runs at 19.99 (which is 21.44 in CA after tax).. it comes in blue, black, and red are the colors i've seen. there is a distinctive "T" emblem on the front. its a swivel belt holster as well.

-Reaper Tut
-Sprint Rep
BigShowJB

Dec 8, 2007, 12:54 PM
I carry one from WireX accessories that is a clear protector cover with a belt clip option.
regular price $21.19 w/ tax. or I also carry a holster where the phone faces in for 8.99
thecellshop

Dec 13, 2007, 7:12 PM
There are some pretty cool hard cases. They just snap over the phone (on fron and back). Thecellshop has a few nice ones.
RiMan

Sep 18, 2008, 3:54 PM
holster holster rubber case
Phone Frills

Oct 16, 2009, 11:30 AM
Visit phonefrills.webs.com for the cheapest accesories...if we dont have what you want special order it by sending an email to phonefrills@yahoo.com for no additional cost!Mention this ad to receive 10% off!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.