Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Can't pair Motorola H300 headset with new RAZR

mblasto

Sep 12, 2006, 11:31 PM
I have a replacement RAZR for my previous RAZR that I broke. I've moved nearly everything over to the new phone except I can't connect the new phone to my previous bluetooth headset the Motorola H300. I've turned off the headset, turned it back on holding the call button down for many seconds (far past the 10 recommended) and can't ever get the headset into pairing mode. The recommended steps never yield the headset into pairing mode.

What do I need to do?

Thanks,

Mull.
raycarroll70

Sep 13, 2006, 10:04 AM
Try taking the battery out of the RAZR, leave it out for 10 seconds and then put the battery back into it. Go into the RAZR and enable the Bluetooth again. Put the H300 into pairing mode and then go back into the RAZR's Bluetooth setting to search for new devices. If this still doesn't work, it may be one of the 2 devices that's defective. If you're able to pair your H300 to another Bluetooth handset, I'd suspect your RAZR may either need to have the software updated or possibely is defective. Hope this helps.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.