Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Affordable bluetooth for my new Fusic?

TurboFool

Jul 3, 2006, 12:37 AM
Just got my Fusic on Friday (drool), and I want to get a good bluetooth headset for it.

Yesterday I picked up the Nokia HS-200 at Best Buy with the raincheck I had for it, but I had gotten that for my wife before I knew Sprint was giving me a Fusic, so I didn't think I'd have Bluetooth. I used it all day today and now I know I really want my own headset, but I'm not willing to spend the $59.99 normal price for this one.

Overall it works well, and the size is actually good for me, but with the phone on my right hip and it in my left ear I got some major crackle (not sure if that was the distance or simply how it operates) and one of the people I spoke to complained that it sounded like I was in a warzone (I'm assuming it was the crackl...
(continues)
matrix2004

Aug 6, 2006, 11:08 PM
The Moto HS850 is good. Since you bought the Fusic, which has a mp3 player, you might also consider buying a stereo bluetooth headset(earphones) in addition to a bluetooth headset.
leftco

Aug 7, 2006, 4:16 PM
Check out the samsung WEP-200

great piece

Sounds incredible- both the sending and receiving- has the latest bluethtooth chip too- suppose to have better reception
raycarroll70

Aug 23, 2006, 6:10 PM
Sweet choice of a phone TurboFool. I myself have a Samsung A920 and use a Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset with it. On eBay, you should be able to pick one up with shipping and handling for no more than $45(got mine for $40 with Motorola OEM car charger and case). There are 3 colors of the Motorola H700, black, blue and a silver. For best results TurboFool, place the Fusic on the same side of the body as the ear you're wearing the Bluetooth headset.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.