Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 5 replies

ANYTHING COOL FOR MY 8100.

liquifiedgr00ve

Jun 4, 2006, 8:14 PM
I've had my 8100 for about a month and I love it. I'm looking for some cool new accessories to buy for it? Anything out there?
MotoJoe22

Jun 4, 2006, 8:17 PM
Blootooth headset's are pretty cool. Besides that, no idea.
liquifiedgr00ve

Jun 4, 2006, 8:25 PM
I was really wanting a more specific answer, but I realize that I asked a very broad question. If I got a bluetooth, it would be the logitech. Thanks though.
bigeasy

Jun 5, 2006, 2:53 PM
there is a kit called pix and tunes that lets you turn your mp3's into ringtones. it comes with cables for most of the phones out there now and everything. you can only get it at bestbuy though. but it will save you a ton of money on ringtones and you'll have the tightest ringtones of all-time besides me of course
liquifiedgr00ve

Jun 6, 2006, 1:40 AM
Thanks man, I already got bitpim for that though. I'm an employee for verizon so I got the music essentials kit (data cable included) with a 512 card for 40 bucks with a 40 credit to download songs. Does the cable you get at bestbuy allow you to charge your phone while you transfer files????
jrcunningham

Jun 23, 2006, 3:27 PM
I actually carry 20-30 different faceplates for it. Those are pretty cool. And I think I can get my hands on flashing batteries if that's up you're alley.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.