Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Motorola HS850 rubber cushion

GoHuskies

Apr 11, 2006, 9:03 PM
Has anyone cut or removed the rubber piece around the earpiece on this headset? The instructions say it can be removed but mine is glued on.

The reason I ask is because I'm curious if it makes the HS850 fit better and doesn't flop around as much. The Motorola H500 fits me the best. The H700 fit good too but I had static problems with it and I tried and returned two of them. I'm sticking with my HS850 from now on!

Thanks for any help.
MIKE3222

Apr 11, 2006, 9:18 PM
a friend of mine did it, it was a pain to get off, but now it fits on the ear much much better. just give it a good careful pull.
GoHuskies

Apr 11, 2006, 9:57 PM
Thanks for the quick response Mike. I did try to pull the rubber piece off but ended up ripping it a little. I'll try it again though.
WILLPHASE

Apr 12, 2006, 1:00 PM
You got yourself the best earpeice on the market in my opinion...but remember that when you take the rubber peice of your gonna void the warranty....just something to think about

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.