Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 8 replies

What Bluetooth will work with 2 phones at same time

Wireless Consultant

Mar 10, 2006, 12:17 PM
I carry multiple phones at a time. I have to disconnect from one device and connect to the new device every time.

What bluetooth headset can sync with more than one phone at the same time?

http://wirelessconsultant.net/ »
Cunning_Linguist

Mar 11, 2006, 6:06 PM
The BlueAnt Micro
ESmurf

Mar 12, 2006, 3:03 PM
It's true, it'll actually pair with 3 devices at one time. Very cool.
evilbstrd666

Mar 15, 2006, 7:14 PM
So how does it know which device you want to use it with? Like when you push the button for voice-activated dialing?
ESmurf

Mar 15, 2006, 8:39 PM
Sorry, posted that in kind of a hurry. It says there are sort of key strokes to switch devices. (multi function button and volume)
evilbstrd666

Mar 16, 2006, 1:38 PM
No problem - thanks for the link. Looks awesome.

Only one other thing they should consider adding, and they could tack another $20-$40 to the price - when charging from USB make it a USB to Bluetooth adapter...

Then I'd throw away my trusty BT headset and drop the cash for that one...
ESmurf

Mar 23, 2006, 11:34 AM
They aren't terribly expensive. We sell BT headsets that cost more. With my company (to my knowledge the only one int he US currently selling Blue Ant) it's just 89.95. For BT and all the different charge options paired with the size and color choices. Pretty good bang for the buck.
mrayw

Mar 13, 2006, 3:28 AM
hey buy the plantronics v510. not only do I carry two phones which I can answer with no problems with the same headset but the v510 has a noise canceling mic and very loud speaker so it is great for loud environments. the logitech mobile freedom is also good for loud areas but dont know if it can be used for two or three phones at the same time.the 510 is very comfortable for all day use. ebay for $52.00

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.