Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Jawbone Prime....Save your Money

124Sport

Jul 23, 2009, 6:49 PM
Long story short, if i even bother to get another BT headset, I'll be going back to the Voyager Pro. At least it stays put on your head. I traded it in for a Prime after it started having some connection/static issues...could have been due to a fall it took or humidity,. etc. Sound quality of both was adequate for me....not writing this to debate sound quality as there is plenty on that elsewhere.

At any rate, from the get go, the Jawbone Prime was an absolute lousy fit. No combination of ear pieces and loops would make for a secure fit. Sure enough, today...it's gone. Due to the fact that I couldn't get the thing to stay in my ear/on my head, I got in the habit of keeping it in my t-shirt pocket. And at some point it fell out whilst bend...
(continues)
HenaT

Jul 24, 2009, 9:41 AM
I've got the Jawbone 1 and paid 129.99 for it when it was that price, and boy let me tell you. I cannot get the damn thing to stay on either! Have tried every possible combination, even bent the metal ear hook to grab onto the ear and it comes off!! Darn it, what the heck!!

I feel your pain 124 Sport!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.