Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Cellphone Parts for repairs

Multi-Tasker

Mar 19, 2008, 2:10 PM
This, most likely, is a common question. Instead of doing an all day search through the forums, I am just going to ask the question. Do anyone now or would share any places to purchase parts for all different makes and models of phone?

I have a few places, but they do not offer a wide range of products.
phonemechanic

Mar 19, 2008, 2:13 PM
I usually just go to the manufacturer. Either that or go on ebay. I've seen a bunch of people selling parts phones on there
Multi-Tasker

Mar 19, 2008, 2:17 PM
manufactures do not offer me a wholesale price (must be an authorized repair center to the manf.) and I feel a tad high on regular pricing. Ebay, I can not trust the product even if they are parts.
tmbold

Mar 19, 2008, 2:45 PM
try cnn.cn
Multi-Tasker

Mar 19, 2008, 3:19 PM
Thanks for the information. I already use them as a supplier. Great company to deal with. If you have any other suggestions that would be great.
tmbold

Mar 19, 2008, 5:45 PM
what state are you in
Multi-Tasker

Mar 19, 2008, 5:49 PM
I am located in North FL
tmbold

Mar 21, 2008, 12:51 PM
try oem-phoneparts.com
BBerryparts

Dec 3, 2009, 3:47 PM
http://www.fonlogix.us/ »
They have pretty much everything you need to repair your phone. Its mainly Blackberrys but they have other phone stuff as well. Check them out

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.