Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Headphones for Razr V3XX

noahsmom

Feb 21, 2008, 11:43 AM
I purchased some Motorola headphones with the usb plug and hooked them up to my phone. Nothing happens. No sound and the music still comes out the speaker on the phone. I can't seem to find a setting to tell the phone to use headphones so I don't know if the earphones are bad or I'm not doing it correctly. Is there a setting to change or is it supposed to work as soon as they are plugged into the phone? Thanks
beeferjay

Feb 21, 2008, 2:48 PM
they are bad dude

return them

the sure fire way to tell is to use your ear bud that came with the phone. if it works, then its the phones.
noahsmom

Feb 21, 2008, 2:55 PM
Thank you, but my phone did not come with an earbud, I wish it would have, then I wouldn't need to buy headphones! It was through service with AT&T and didn't come with anything! 🙄
beeferjay

Feb 21, 2008, 3:12 PM
then

go to a store or use a friend's or family member's if possible.

If the phone charges fine, then the mini USB should work.
noahsmom

Feb 21, 2008, 3:23 PM
Thanks, it does charge and it corresponds with my computer through the other cable so I guess the headphones are faulty. I just thought it odd that 2 sets of them would not work and thought there might be something else I needed to do besides just plug them in.
beeferjay

Feb 21, 2008, 3:24 PM
nope, they should work if you plug them in.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.