Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Jabra BT 5020 / BT headset info?

xhibit4

Aug 29, 2007, 4:38 PM
I am looking to replace my Motorola HS 850. It always flopped around and would fall off if you leaned too far to one side in the car or leaned your head back. I need something that will stay put while working around the house, yard, office, car etc. I am considering the Jabra 5020 because it seems to wrap around the ear better and is BT 2.0 for future phones. I also considered the Motorola H9 but read it's microphone was not strong enough and am not sure how well the earpiece will stay in. The Jawbone is cool Tech. but some people have a problem getting it on and off, and the control buttons. The other option was the Plantronics Voyager 510 but it seems kind of dated technology wise (BT V1.2). I really like the Moto. S9 but it's illegal to d...
(continues)
The Highlander

Sep 1, 2007, 8:37 PM
The Motorola H9 comes with three interchangable tips for a customer fit. I use one with my Motorola RAZR2 V3m and it works like a charm. The microphone is actually your own body. You know how you can hear how you sound when you talk xhibit4? Well, your voice is transmitted via transduction. In other words, the sound waves you make as you speak go right up through your head into the H9 itself so you don't have to worry about background noise.
xhibit4

Sep 2, 2007, 9:15 AM
Thanks for the info, I am concerned about the 1.5hr talk time. I pretty much have the headset on all day.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.