Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Kensington 1GB microSD card for use with the LG vx8600

vguimaraes

Jul 18, 2007, 8:15 AM
Just yesterday I got a microSD card for my phone. I'm assuming that before using it I will have to format it first. Anyone who knows how to do this can you please tell me step by step how this is done? 🙄
Grim Reaper

Jul 18, 2007, 9:11 AM
Place the micro SD card into the right side of the phone where the card slot is. Power phone off, then restart phone(power back on). Once phone is loaded and back to main screen, the card should be formatted. Doing this will install 4 folders on the card; MY_FLIX, MY_PIX, MY_SOUNDS, and MY_MP3/MY_MUSIC. Once you have formatted the card, take microSD card and slide it into the adapter (the larger card). Take the larger card and insert it into your removable drive (i.e. G: Drive) or wherever your card reader is. From there Click and drag music into it's designated folder (pics in MY_PIX, videos in MY_FLIX) I hope that helps somewhat. If you have any other questions, post em up.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.