Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Cellective Case, Inc.

Ray

Jul 1, 2007, 7:22 PM
I recently discovered a wireless accessory company that manufactures some of the most wicked sick cases for mobile devices (as well as laptop cases) under the name Swiss Mobility. They currently produce 6 styles of cases for various models. Check out their site at http://swissmobility.swissmobilitystore.com/s tore/

So far Best Buy is the only national retailer I've seen to sell the Swiss Mobility line. Stop into a Best Buy so you can test drive one of them in their packages and then head online to www.eBay.com to purchase one since they are way less expensive (including s&h) than at Best Buy.
The Swiss Mobility case I'm currently using is their Vanguard model and I have to say it fits like a glove on my Samsung handset.
electrodug

Jul 10, 2007, 10:18 PM
I just purchased this case at Best Buy and if purchased at Best Buy you will spend about $11.00 more than buying it on eBay. I am taking mine back to the store for a refund, because the ones for sale at Best Buy, and I suspect those for sale on eBay fall short with the belt clip. The standard belt clip is plastic and does not have the strength to stay on your belt. 5 minutes after putting mine on, I got out of my car and the case (with my phone it it) fell on the ground. If you are like me, this is a serious shortcoming. The $11.00 you save by buying one on eBay will get you a super belt clip at www.swissmobility.com. They have 2 types, which I call industrial strength.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.