Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Anyone know anything about BlueAunt headsets?

craptacularwireless

Jun 23, 2007, 12:55 PM
Have any of you tried them or heard anything good or negative about them?
craptacularwireless

Jun 25, 2007, 2:04 PM
I guess not.
ralph_on_me

Jun 25, 2007, 4:14 PM
I've got the x5 stereo bluetooth headset. It works pretty well, but I don't use it all that much.
Lapdog

Jun 26, 2007, 8:18 AM
Just that its called Blue Ant.

That is all.
Mew

Jun 28, 2007, 11:19 AM
I'm looking at carrying them in my stores- something of a trial run, since I haven't heard too much on them, either. I'm just tired of these Moto H500 headsets we sell- crap. I'm under the impression that they are pretty reasonably priced and better quality and design than many comparably priced Motorolas. I'll let you know what they're like when we get them.
Eastern

Jun 28, 2007, 2:20 PM
our company stopped carrying them and we are carrying bluetrek instead
yoboy8

Jun 29, 2007, 11:45 AM
ya we got them...they work pretty good...and ours come with a car and home adapter...and it dose have a good batt.
steelrzs1

Jun 30, 2007, 12:53 PM
I have been carrying them for about 4 months now and I have never had one returned they are comfortable to wear, loud and seem to hold the bluetooth connection much better than the moto's. I really like the fact that nobody has them so you dont have to worry about price matching.
kapwww

Jun 30, 2007, 1:02 PM
Sell them, had one, liked it. I think I've only had 1 customer bring it back and it turned out it was a problem with his phone and not his headset. I am now using the Gennum nxzen because I got a good price on it. Some things I like better, others not. Blueant kicks the crap out of most of the Motorola stuff. I've also had great luck with the LG 730.
ondisplay

Jul 1, 2007, 12:35 PM
I own an X3 micro its my preffered headset.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.