Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 5 replies

BTK-A01 Mini Bluetooth Headset

jayhova

Jun 20, 2007, 2:32 PM
Does anyone here have any feedback on this device, we have it in stock, but I'm not quite sold on selling it to my customers yet. It just says "Bluetooth" no name brand, not sure if this is a product directly from Bluetooth SIG or whats up with it. Thanks in advance.
RaunchyFarts

Jun 20, 2007, 9:27 PM
I'd seriously recommend you steer clear of this Bluetooth headset model. The BTK-01 is a generic one made in Mainland China by a bunch of electronic manufacturers that have been known for the counterfeit production of well known Motorola Bluetooth headests like the H500, H700 & HS850. Stick to reputable brands like Jabra, LG, Motorola, Nokia & Samsung. Look at it this way, if you saw a can with a label that only said "Beer" on it, would you risk trying it?
jayhova

Jun 21, 2007, 3:02 PM
That's how I was feelin' some worthless ACME product.
Oylpann

Jun 21, 2007, 8:45 PM
BTK.. nice model there.. 😳
blackandyellow

Jun 22, 2007, 6:33 AM
You expect to see Wile E Coyote to chase after the Roadrunner. 🤣
Ray

Jul 1, 2007, 8:27 PM
I'd suggest you stick with reputable Bluetooth manufacturers like Motorola and Nokia as there are a ton of Chinese companies, mostly in Hong Hong, that produce cheap knockoffs that end up leaving consumers with a bitter taste in their mouths toward the genuine manufacturer.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.