Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Jawbone Problems?

goodbyejack

Feb 6, 2007, 1:56 PM
I work for a cellphone company, and I want to know if anyother companies that carry this have a lot returned because they break? Nearly everyone that has been sold I have seen returned. Any thoughts?
Wireless Buddy

Feb 17, 2007, 5:05 PM
At my local Cingular store they have some Bluetooth headsets on display you can try on and one of them is the Jawbone. I felt that the earhook part felt very flimsy and loose. The actual headset felt loose and creaky. I paired it with a V3i and it had a lot of static when I made a test call to my phone, even though the V3i was only about 10 feet away.
I AM GOD

May 26, 2008, 8:19 AM
😳 I love my jawbone..... Calls sound better with it than without on my Mogul....
roo

Apr 25, 2007, 12:23 PM
I've seen a couple of them break apart at the back when it is taken off of the charger. the whole black part just breaks off of the rest of the bt. not so spiffy for $120.
Armitech

Apr 1, 2008, 11:39 AM
I have tried for the last two days to get this to fit, but all combinations of ear loops and ear-buds still leave it flapping around on my ear. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm afraid I have a 98 dollar key chain. It sure looks cool tho!! Thanks, Steve
USCCbaby

May 23, 2008, 9:40 AM
My sales manager swears by them. He bought one directly from their website. He loved it so much, now we carry it in store. However, I don't think we've sold one yet...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.