http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2497553

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Top message:  Am I stuck? by andy2373   Jun 7, 2009, 7:30 PM

Replying to:  Re: I am stuck...for now. by gadgethead   Jun 15, 2009, 3:24 PM

Re: I am stuck...for now.

by sinister    Aug 17, 2010, 1:53 PM

actually no...we don't control the hardware that you use on our network. if you hadn't noticed the phones might be branded at&t which would lead you to believe that it is a compatible phone with our network but we don't make the devices.

as a matter of fact for tech unsupported devices such as the iphone we only have a very limited tutorial database & then we have to direct you to the manufacturer.

so yes...it is exactly like taking out a car loan.

i don't think the individual was talking about the car in general as you assumed but was instead talking about the idea of taking out a car loan & that it is generally the same idea that if you wreck the car you still have to pay on the loan as it was a binding agreement just a cell phone contract is a binding agreement & it's not the loan institutions fault or the cell phone carriers fault that you wreck your car or move to a different area...you're wrong, the analogy is perfect, easy to make & easy to follow Shocked

except for you that is Laughing

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.