Phone Scoop

printed September 2, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2340231

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Top message:  Well, I went to a Clear store to see TRUE mobile broadband for myself. . . by Jayshmay   Oct 6, 2009, 6:58 PM

Replying to:  Re: Well, I went to a Clear store to see TRUE mobile broadband for myself. . . by Menno   Oct 8, 2009, 12:59 PM

Re: Well, I went to a Clear store to see TRUE mobile broadband for myself. . .

by WernerCD    Mar 26, 2010, 6:12 PM

"While there is a VERY vocal minority (mainly on the web) of people who hate contracts and are willing to pay to avoid them, but an overwhelming majority of consumers in the US (no matter the market) only see monthly payments, and think that the phones should be free."

Bravo.

The only company I know of that does it right, as far as I'm concerned, is T-Mobile. They actually charge you *LESS* if you don't get a free phone.

95%+ of people, when they see the retail price of the "nice" phones just laugh.f

There is *NO* way that most people will pay full price for a phone when their phone bill will be the same... might as well get the free phone... and might as well sign the contract.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.