Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

To Data or Not to Data

dunes20

Feb 15, 2010, 9:29 PM
A few things that most people that look at this new data plan "requirement" don't seem to realize, is why this actualy came about. There are several things happening that brought this on and maybe even more than I realize. To start, lets look at the phones. We can now connect to the world wide web, update our favorite social networks, search restraunts, nightlife, business reviews, news, etc.. through even most of the basic phones. Simply we can just do a ton more with our phones than any of us ever imagined. Now with a phone such as the env3 there are so many shortcuts online and integrated apps that consume data. The volume of pissed off customers with $1.99 per megabyte charges with bills ranging any where from a few bucks to those horrib...
(continues)
southwestcomm

Feb 15, 2010, 11:38 PM
How many forums did you post this in?
dunes20

Feb 15, 2010, 11:59 PM
two. i re-read the description of this and figured it would be better in general.
WernerCD

Feb 22, 2010, 9:15 PM
To Long, Didn't Read... wall of text = bad.

Paragraphs are your friend.

Space to separate idea's is your buddy.

Wall of text is your enemy.

But if your pissin an moanin about people who don't want data... which it seems on the parts I skimmed by: Guess what... some people want a phone... to be a phone! *GASP* Shocker.

While you may be fine with the march of technology, a LOT of people aren't. I couldn't live without my smart phone - but I'm not old enough to have lived 40+ years where a phone is simply a phone.

Without reading your post, I hope I'm close to an actual response. Hopefully any response to this includes more than a wall of crap.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.