Phone Scoop

printed April 16, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2295917

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Top message:  AT&T is billing pay per use data unfair. by Wireless Consultant   Jan 31, 2010, 4:46 PM

Replying to:  Re: AT&T is billing pay per use data unfair. by Wireless Consultant   Feb 2, 2010, 12:53 PM

Re: AT&T is billing pay per use data unfair.

by wizardofCroz    Feb 5, 2010, 2:17 PM

The next time someone from Directv comes to my house I'm going to ask him everything about my television. I'll make sure to let him know that I do not agree with the "on demand" button and I think the pay per view movies are too expensive.

Maybe next time you should pay attention to the "Data charges will apply, Continue?" alert that pops up. Or just put a data block on your account and be unable to send/ recieve picture messaging.

Here's an interesting thought, stop hitting the stupid button!! Seriously, what goes through your head before you push that magic button?? Paranoid oh man, that button looks so tempting. I really want to push it, but there will be data charges if I do! Alright, here's what I'll do, I'm going to push it, but then I'm going to complain about pushing it.. yeah!!!

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.