Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Ooh, ah, 3 in Scandinavia does 84mbps HSPA! ! !

Jayshmay

Jan 21, 2010, 12:47 AM
I thought HSPA capped out at 42mbps, but appearently not. I wonder what the real world end user speeds are of an HSPA network that can do 84mbps.

I swear we in the U.S. are getting ripped off with these loser speeds. And most of you on Phone Scoop are happy with a measly
800kbps-1.1mbps.

So technically when Verizon launches LTE commercially, which they said will have speeds of 8-12mbps will STILL be slower than 3's HSPA network that is a 3G technology.

http://mobile.engadget.com/2010/01/20/3-scandinavia- ... »
mist668

Jan 24, 2010, 11:19 AM
Until everyone in the US, or a large minority(or group of people that is becoming a minority) revolts there will be little change by any large company in a fast paced one way direction.

Face it, most people are programmed to be exactly the way they are.

No but seriously how long did Europe nations have digital tv before us here? Same thing with cell phone technology. Admit it, they are further along.
NEPats726420

Jan 26, 2010, 4:28 PM
mist668 said:
Until everyone in the US, or a large minority(or group of people that is becoming a minority) revolts there will be little change by any large company in a fast paced one way direction.

Face it, most people are programmed to be exactly the way they are.

No but seriously how long did Europe nations have digital tv before us here? Same thing with cell phone technology. Admit it, they are further along.
simmeon

Jan 26, 2010, 4:43 PM
Nowe you are just getting lazy
NEPats726420

Jan 26, 2010, 4:49 PM
i know lol
OTIS

Jan 28, 2010, 3:05 PM
My thoughts exactly. They way you worded this is amazing!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.