Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Help, Unlocked blackberry att internet error

benweiser253

Nov 14, 2009, 1:49 AM
I just unlocked my blackberry storm to att works fine but im getting a error message when i try to connect to the net. the guy at att said i need to tell the phone what to connect to to connet to or something. can someone please help or direct me to somewhere that can??
ATTREP541

Nov 14, 2009, 1:48 PM
You have to load the ATT carrier files in order to access the net and send mms. this can be done using blackberry desktop manager and another file. I suggest crackberry.com or just google it.
Hope that helps
mrpmpfan

Nov 19, 2009, 6:52 AM
Overall you might run into a hard time with this. The reason being is that we (AT&T) do Sim card sweeps to make sure if the phone on your file is the one the sim card is in.

If you file says for instance you have a Blackberry but the sim card sweep comes back with unknown phone, being as the Storm is not in our system. You might lose the connection to your email and internet.

This could turn into one uphill battle with little to gain. I would instruct you to return the unlocked Storm and buy the Bold 2 or one of the other phones AT&T has to make sure you don't run into any issues.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.