Phone Scoop

printed April 16, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2196121

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Top message:  Ericsson CTO himself said 3G didn't live up to it's true promise, are you going to question him too? by Jayshmay   Oct 25, 2009, 12:02 AM

Replying to:  Re: Ericsson CTO himself said 3G didn't live up to it's true promise, are you going to question him by Kagehiru   Oct 28, 2009, 12:19 AM

Re: Ericsson CTO himself said 3G didn't live up to it's true promise, are you going to question him

by Jayshmay    Oct 28, 2009, 1:02 AM

The reason I like Clear so much is because I have been waiting for a service like this for a long time. To say the least, the 3G speeds from ATT have been very, very dissapointing, both the speeds and the 5gb data limit prohibit watching online video.
As Clear's network continues to expand, their prices & speeds will force cable companies to be more competitive, it's just a matter of time before their customer base builds and they become a threat to cable companies internet. They also offer home telephone service. So they are definetly a competitive force. There are people like myself who like the wireless element, and there are also people who will buy into Clear's services just out of spite because they don't like their local cable company. I have observed just that here in Las Vegas, people have left Cox for Clear, not for the mobility factor, but just because they don't like Cox, and Clear's service is just as comparable if not better.

Just watch how fast things will change in the next 18 months or so. You'll see.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.