Phone Scoop

printed September 1, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2194835

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Top message:  Ericsson CTO himself said 3G didn't live up to it's true promise, are you going to question him too? by Jayshmay   Oct 25, 2009, 12:02 AM

Replying to:  Re: Ericsson CTO himself said 3G didn't live up to it's true promise, are you going to question him by MrGoofball   Oct 26, 2009, 3:33 PM

Re: Ericsson CTO himself said 3G didn't live up to it's true promise, are you going to question him

by Jayshmay    Oct 26, 2009, 9:40 PM

First and foremost, my post was HONEST !!AND!!
UNBIASTED. UNBIASTED so much so that I didn't single out Clear, but included Verizon. If it were biasted, I would have only made mention of or showed favortism toward one company, which I didn't do.

My post was also FACTUAL, I included a quote from a CTO from a leading company in networking equipment, Ericsson, and a link to back it up.

So it appears to me as though YOU are not honest enough to agree with a CTO of a leading networking company Ericsson. The FACT is, 3G did NOT reach it's potential.

And as a CONSUMER cause that's what I am, not a fanboy who has singed his soul over to a wirless company, I believe that when a company uses the word broadband they put themselves in the same category as cable companies.

Just in case you don't know, a consumer is somebody who goes with who is best, it's up to you whether or you want to tell the truth as to who has the best wireless speeds. National coverage doesn't matter to me, the consumer, local coverage matters to me.

It's sad how many people on Phone Scoop have given their souls away to wireless companies just because they work for them. And it is also sad how many people stop being consumers just because they work for a wireless company.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.