Phone Scoop

printed July 24, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2177734

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Well, I went to a Clear store to see TRUE mobile broadband for myself. . .

by Jayshmay    Oct 6, 2009, 6:58 PM

I asked the guy to show me a long HD video on YouTube to see how well it kept up, and it continued to load ahead of the video without any buffering necessary, but it didn't exactly zip along as I had thought it might, but ultimatly all that matters is that it loaded the video without buffering.

So I can't wait!!! First 6 months is ONLY $20/mo, and $40/mo there after. Also known as $20 less a month than Verizon &
AT&T, and Clear doesn't have a evil data limit!!! The salesman told me he used 12GB's in only 2wks, and the girl there told me she streams Netflix movies!!! Kinda hard to stream movies with current loser 3G speeds, at least without buffering it is.

Thursday the 15th I'm going to order my USB modem on the web, cause they have a web only special.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.