Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 5 replies

BGR says AT&T's 3G network not so fast in NY metro area

Jayshmay

Jul 23, 2009, 2:26 AM
They have screen shots to prove the shamefully low speed, supposed 3G isn't even EDGE speed! ! !

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/07/22/the-nation ... »
crackberry

Jul 23, 2009, 9:11 AM
ha ha... with all the false advertising at&t does, i'm glad to see them get called out like this.
Jayshmay

Jul 23, 2009, 9:16 AM
I was doing speed check last night on my N95-3, I have 3 different web browsers on my phone, WebKit 1mbps, Opera Mini 8mbps, and Skyfire 7mbps. Las Vegas.

By the way the postings on BGR are almost up to 250!!!
mist668

Aug 11, 2009, 3:00 PM
crackberry said:
ha ha... with all the false advertising at&t does, i'm glad to see them get called out like this.

I'm quite sure there was either an issue with the phone or network at the time. I have never had any issues with them.
fer712

Aug 14, 2009, 5:38 PM
crackberry said:

I'm quite sure there was either an issue with the phone or network at the time. I have never had any issues with them.
fer712

Aug 14, 2009, 5:38 PM
🤣 i never had a problem with att ether

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.