Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 7 replies

what is the bet bluetooth headset ??

docholiday40

Feb 26, 2005, 5:52 PM
im on my way to buy two new bluetooth headsets for my nokia 6620. i see them on ebay for cheeper but i dont know enough about them to be sure. i guess ill just have to spend the extra $$$. does anyone know of any online stores that are cheep and easy to deal with. pluse i dont know what is the bet one for my phone . can i get some help please . im leaving in a few hours. thanks . doc
bolthead

Feb 27, 2005, 11:01 PM
I like the motorola HS820 on the moto website they are giving 20% off all BT accessories. Locally Cingular has a moto advertised for $29.95 after mail in rebate. My father in law has a Jabra but he keeps on losing connection to the blackberry it is paired with and no one is sure if it is the headseat or the handset including Nextel 😲. The moto allows it to be paired with up to 8 different devices and i can tell you the range impressed me. Good luck
jerrydock

Mar 1, 2005, 11:55 AM
I have used the motorola...nice unit...good feel; limited range.
I have used the Jabra...noise/drops connection

I have stepped up and paid the horrendous price for the Nokia and could not be happier.

Wish I had done this to begin with.
docholiday40

Mar 2, 2005, 6:36 AM
so after buying the hs801 and having to charge it twice or three times during the day. on the phone for up to 10 hrs a day for work. i was somewhat happy. the earpieces works good, clear. but it does make your ear sore 😕 ☚ī¸ . i tried to use it with the jabra a210 adapter đŸ˜ĸ for my nextelli860. works sometimes will buzz real loud and disconnect. not happy with it a210 😡 .

day 2; i just took back the hs801 and bought the hs810. so far i love it. i haven't tried it with my adapter yet . will post tomorrow.. o yeah my personal phone is a nokia 6620. (love it big time and it was free) doc
burntorange

Mar 11, 2005, 2:26 PM
I'll just chime in.. The HS810 rocks. Using it with a motorola v551 and a Nokia 6620 both have been very good.
Mobile-El

Apr 2, 2005, 6:06 PM
The new motorola is the HS850, it replaces the 810, same design but up to 8 hours of talk. Also check out the jabra BT 800. Excellent sound and it even has its own profiles and ring tones, plus it has caller id on it. Rather expensive. Wholesale cost is like $98. We sell it for $139.99. It is $130 on Amazon. very good fit.
Good luck
gqstas00

May 12, 2005, 7:41 PM
You guys are all crazy....the best Bluetooth headset by far is the Sony Ericsson HBH-660.
Iselltheshitoutofphones

May 12, 2005, 7:46 PM
I'd put my monet on the Moto HS-850. I carry one and it is the ****!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.