Phone Scoop

printed April 23, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2097100

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Top message:  Am I stuck? by andy2373   Jun 7, 2009, 7:30 PM

Replying to:  Re: I am stuck...for now. by Cellinovation   Jun 23, 2009, 2:30 PM

Re: I am stuck...for now.

by gadgethead    Jun 23, 2009, 3:45 PM

I wasn't arguing the fees, I was more pointing out that the discounts were started by the cell companies so now people expect them. And there really hasn't been anything introduced that people actually need since penicillin so every new gadget had the same issues. The only other industry that controls both the service and equipment is the airline industry and they aren't giving any discounts so the cell companies can't say that there is no business model that works without the discounts.
I won't argue with you about insurance, it's the biggest scam in history. We need insurance because health care cost so much, health care cost so much because doctors and hospitals can charge more to people that have insurance to make up for the losses when they treat people with no insurance, etc...,

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.