http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2095428

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Top message:  Am I stuck? by andy2373   Jun 7, 2009, 7:30 PM

Replying to:  Re: I am stuck...for now. by gadgethead   Jun 15, 2009, 3:24 PM

Re: I am stuck...for now.

by jcsj6776    Jun 20, 2009, 7:41 PM

First how long have you been an AT&T customer. If you've been longer then 2yrs they should be able to waive the fee's for lack of service. You can ask for a Supervisor then, if there is not results with that Supervisor then, Ask for a manager. Truly a Supervisor is really a higher level Customer Care Rep. handling escalated calls and so when you goto a Manager then you get a Care rep Supervisor. Then if that does not work then ask for a Director.
Stress the point that you really like the services with AT&T However, its not fair to provide me with inadequate service. then, say you would the penalties waived. Also, stress the point with the PUC (Public Utility Commission. Added note: If you use your phone for business at home then stress that point also. Hope this helps.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.