Phone Scoop

printed August 28, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=2025017

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Cannot Push via Bluetooth on Kyocera Strobe (K612B)

by silverbluemoon    Mar 14, 2009, 1:10 AM

My Kyocera's screen started going haywire so I called my MetroPCS insurance company and got a replacement: a Motorola SLVR L7. Now I need to get my old pics off the Kyocera and onto the SLVR. I went to the MetroPCS office and they told me to contact Asurion, the insurance company and see if they couldn't reactivate that phone temporarily so I can email myself my pics. When I called Asurion, they agreed to do this, but the reactivation never took place. So today I called back and they told me to take my phone into a MetroPCS office - I explained I already had and that they had sent me back to Asurion. She said that she would be unable to re-activate that phone, so if I had Bluetooth on both phones (which I do), I could link them and push my pics to the SLVR. They mated perfectly.

Here's where my woes are worse - there is NO OPTION anywhere that I can find that allows me to "send via bluetooth" or "copy via bluetooth" when I select a picture. Maybe i'm doing it wrong? I admit I'm a noob to transferring data with bluetooth - any advice or help would really be appreciated, as I am about to lose 50+ images if I can't get them off the phone. Once I send it back to Asurion, they will wipe the phone's data. Losing these pics would honestly be devastating to me.

One other thing i noticed? I don't have the "Send via bluetooth" option on the SLVR either (that I can find anyways). Both phones says "Object PUSH" is active in their list of services. Maybe I need to enable "send via bluetooth" somewhere?? Ugh, please help!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.