Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Newbie Needs Help Picking Phone/Provider:IPhone 3G, Samsung Behold T919, Sony Ericsson W760, etc.???

nikasmomma

Nov 13, 2008, 4:54 PM
It's been 2 years since I've bought a cell phone {a Razor}, and since our contract with Verizon is over and we are not happy with them. We are looking for new phones and provider.

A lot has changed in 2 years and I'm overwhelmed trying to figure out what to get.
I'm not a very technical person. I'd like quality camera, GPS nav., the ability to surf the web and send the occasional email, and playing music would be nice too.
I've looked up Apple iPhone 3G, Samsung Behold T919 and Sony Ericsson W760 online. I've briefly played with the Behold and the W760 in stores. Behold seemed a bit easier to use than the W760, but I don't don't know if it was a fair comparison, because I received a lot of assistance with the Behold at the TMobile...
(continues)
ajlineman

Nov 13, 2008, 9:57 PM
AT&T is awesome if someone wants the iphone cuz you can get it legally through them. Their prices are expensive but coverage seems to be decent. The iPhone or blackberries they offer would be good for your husbands needs and even some of the free phone might be good for you (freee doesn't necesarily mean cheapy any more)
Sprint has as good of service (from my experience) but its VERY difficult to get any assistance in my experience. However they do have some VERY competetive prices, and judging by what you said, your husband has alot of usage, their 99.99 unlimited EVERYTHING plan has been great to me.
I don't know enough about other carriers to give any real educated oppinions, but I'll answer any questions I can about phones or AT&T or S...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.