Phone Scoop

printed August 1, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=18&fi=1926632

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

Back to message list

Replying to:  Newbie Needs Help Picking Phone/Provider:IPhone 3G, Samsung Behold T919, Sony Ericsson W760, etc.??? by nikasmomma   Nov 13, 2008, 4:54 PM

Re: Newbie Needs Help Picking Phone/Provider:IPhone 3G, Samsung Behold T919, Sony Ericsson W760, etc

by ajlineman    Nov 13, 2008, 9:57 PM

AT&T is awesome if someone wants the iphone cuz you can get it legally through them. Their prices are expensive but coverage seems to be decent. The iPhone or blackberries they offer would be good for your husbands needs and even some of the free phone might be good for you (freee doesn't necesarily mean cheapy any more)
Sprint has as good of service (from my experience) but its VERY difficult to get any assistance in my experience. However they do have some VERY competetive prices, and judging by what you said, your husband has alot of usage, their 99.99 unlimited EVERYTHING plan has been great to me.
I don't know enough about other carriers to give any real educated oppinions, but I'll answer any questions I can about phones or AT&T or Sprint. Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.