Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Paring

uscellchick87

Oct 18, 2007, 1:09 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to pair two bluetooth phones together and I've tried everything for the pin on one of the phones and nothing works. The first phone takes the last four of the phone number the second won't take zeros, 1234, or the last four of the phone number. Any ideas on what this could be?

Thanks
uscellchick87

Oct 18, 2007, 1:10 PM
Mispelled pairing!
stuntman21

Jan 23, 2008, 12:57 AM
the pin has to be the same with both devices, hence the word pairing, if you enter 0000 in the first phone you must then enter 0000 on the last phone, or if you enter 1234 in the first then you must also enter 1234 for the second phone
Armand Goldman

Jan 26, 2008, 9:32 PM
1212 is another number combination to try for BT pairing.
ReaperTut

Jan 26, 2008, 10:55 PM
try six 0's like 000000 i paired my voyager to an iphone with that combo.. usually when your pairing phones, you'll designate what the pin code will be. only when your pairing to a static device (headset, stereo headset, dongle etc) will the pincode remain factory set. hope this helps. i did notice that sprint and verizon phones could be paired using four digit pin codes. but the only ATT/Cing phone i've paired to was an iphone and it worked after a 6 digit pin code, but that isn't enough to judge a proper opinion on ATT/Cing bluetoothes. also, i did notice i had to search for the iPhone a bunch of times before i succesfully found it, and i could not get the iPhone to find my phone. very strange. and even though it said the capabilitie...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.