Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Questions???

Abe Kealaiki

Dec 7, 2007, 5:16 PM
Hi There,

After having my Motorola V360 for almost 2 years, I'm getting ready to upgrade my phone. The phones that I like and have pretty much everything I want out of a phone are the T-Mobile Dash and the Blackberry Curve.

Both are with very high ratings. I actually got to try out a Dash for a day and I really liked it but quickly noticed a justified complaint when I was having problems with the side keys. Which aren't keys at all, they're sensors, so they adjust anytime it "feels" something move across it.

But, I had a question about the WI-FI deal. The Dash had Wi-Fi, and I was lucky enough to be in a church that has wi-fi capabilities. However, I need to know a couple of things:

1) What exactly is the benefit of having a...
(continues)
phonemechanic

Dec 7, 2007, 5:22 PM
I can answer the first one, but then I have a question of my own...

Benefits of Wi-Fi are that you don't have to subscribe to a data plan to get on the internet.

Here's my question:

How is it possible that ANYBODY needs to get on the internet in church??????? 🤨 🤨 🤨
vs1phn

Dec 7, 2007, 7:57 PM
So you can google god and have someone else tell you how to live your life....what else...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.