Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Need advice on this if anyone knows....

dja2k

Mar 2, 2006, 10:37 PM
I want to buy this http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...tedPhon eId=2200 Verizon Wireless XV6700, but don't know how good it is. I mainly want it for the voice and data features. I want to access my email and surf the web at all times using Verizon's unlimited data plan. I want to use this phone to access my xm online subscription as well. Does this phone play mp3's and video files? Does it support the 1 GB mini SD card? Can some one help me out and give me further recommendations on this phone and some good or bad things it has.

dja2k
Wireless Consultant

Mar 3, 2006, 2:17 PM
No this phone will not do what you want. I recommend the LG 8100. The LG 8100 has Vcast, Vcast Music and the sd disk.

The Vcast gives you unlimited internet from the phone at fast speeds.

It takes me less than 10 seconds to check my yahoo email.

The LG 8100 will also be able to be used as a modem with a cable.

Price for Vcast $15 which includes unlimited video clips.

The modem option will be $60

http://wirelessconsultant.net/verizon_wireless_phone ... »
chrome

Mar 3, 2006, 4:21 PM
I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW I CAN GET ITEMIZED BILL WOTHOUT MY HUSBAND KNOWING. IM SORRY I KNOW ITS NOT RIGHT TO DO BEHIND HIS BACK. BUT I GOTTA KNOW IF HE STEPPIN OUT.
Wireless Consultant

Mar 5, 2006, 8:04 AM
if you can see the account on-line, it will give you that option.
celesticatfl

Mar 18, 2006, 6:24 PM
If you have to ask if he is, you already know if he is..... 😉
celesticatfl

Mar 3, 2006, 5:30 PM
This device is the EVDO capable update to the 6600. see the product page here in Phonescoop under 'Phones' then UTStarcom. You get your answers there.
It does the full blown internet, videos, and pics, as well as Windows OS and you can add the expansion card in MiniSD. Just go look.
😁
digitaldog

Mar 17, 2006, 1:06 PM
Go to www.phonescoop.com Not only will you get a very detailed list of the phones features, an explaination of the features and terms, but also user ratings on the phone and comparisons with other brands.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.