Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

HELP!!!

jduhaime

Feb 2, 2005, 10:38 PM
I just bought a Motorola V3 Razor and the data cable that came with it. The sales person said that I would be able to use that usb cable to transfer and sync data/pictures from my phone to my computer and I don't know how. I have looked on motorola's web site for downloads but don't know what to do.

Thank you,
Jennifer 😉
HolyMoto

Feb 3, 2005, 2:07 PM
Hopefully the cable you purchased came with a CD to download mobile phone tools. If not, return the cable and buy the cable and software from the Motorola web site as a package. You need this program to communicate between your V3 and your PC.
Cellproguy

Feb 18, 2005, 1:44 PM
Leaving yourself without the CD ROM for a permanent copy of the Motorola Mobile Phone Tools software is ill advised, as if your PC ever crashes, you lose the software and cannot reload it. Instead fo downloading the software, consider obtaining the Motorola Mobile Phone Tools software CD ROM for less at http://www.cellularaccessory.com/svn5000b.htm l

Then you can still use the Motorola data cable you own, and have the software forever, for less.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.