Phone Scoop

printed August 22, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=985406

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Top message:  No I will not do that for free... by metroagent   Jan 22, 2007, 5:17 PM

Replying to:  Re: No I will not do that for free... by sparxx92562   Jan 22, 2007, 8:36 PM

Re: No I will not do that for free...

by Enamored777    Jan 22, 2007, 9:23 PM

The first employee who helped train me at Cingular was truly a unique hustler. Check this, if a younger looking customer came in for new service (emphasis on "younger" meaning the steriotype for no established credit) he would run their credit application, and even if their credit was good, he would look at the computer screen with a concerned face and tell them that there was a $500 dollar deposit. After that he'd tell the customer how much he appreciates the time they took to come into the store and that he is going to make a few phone calls to see what he can do about waving the deposit. So he "fake dials" a number, pretends to be talking to our boss for a few minutes and hangs up. After that he turns to the customer and says "I TALKED TO MY BOSS, AND HE DECIDED AS A ONE TIME THING WE'D WAVE YOUR $500 DEPOSIT IF YOU WANT TO ADD A LINE FOR ONLY 9.99 MORE A MONTH."

I swear to god it worked EVERY time Very Happy

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.