Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Brandon at OVW167

Enamored777

Jan 6, 2007, 9:01 PM
i work with a mormon fanatic. he loves everything about mormonism. i wish he'd keep his john smith bullshit at home cos it's affecting my sales 👿

mormons are so weird, i like my birthday
chainsaw

Jan 6, 2007, 9:07 PM
Do you live in Utah?
Enamored777

Jan 6, 2007, 9:16 PM
naw we're in murrieta..the utah of california. i don't understand the religion, nor would i want to. any religion that takes away my birthday and christmas is a no-go in my book
chainsaw

Jan 6, 2007, 9:58 PM
I Feel your pain. I live in salt lake city. A lot of my friends parents thought I was a bad influence on their kids growing up because I didn't go to church. My mother was ridiculed and told that my brother and I would never have morals or eternal life. Well, they were wrong, we both turned out just fine and we kept our 10%!
kiosk_hell

Jan 6, 2007, 9:09 PM
My dad's side of the family are all fanatical Mormons...they are so strange. Thankfully my parents weren't religious so I dodged that bullet.
chainsaw

Jan 6, 2007, 9:13 PM
You are lucky. I live in the mormon meca. All my friends were mormon growing up there was a church in front of my highschool, behind my highschool and 4 more withing 1/2 mile. Utahn's have the highest rate of anti-depressant perscriptions per capita in the united staes we also have the highest teen pregnancy rate. Thanks Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. This really is the place!
kiosk_hell

Jan 6, 2007, 9:18 PM
Not that lucky, I still live right smack in the middle of the bible belt. But yeah, Mormons are crazy. My cousin had to become a missionary so he could marry his extremely devout girlfriend in the temple. My uncle (his dad) isn't Mormon so he couldn't enter the temple to see his son get married! Half of their kids are alcoholics and had tons of children out of wedlock, but they never drink caffeine, bless their hearts!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.