Phone Scoop

printed September 30, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=93584

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Top message:  I'm contacted my INSURANCE COMMISSIONER in colorado by sammy2   Aug 27, 2004, 4:00 PM

Replying to:  Re: I'm contacted my INSURANCE COMMISSIONER in colorado by SammyJankis   Aug 27, 2004, 4:08 PM

Re: I'm contacted my INSURANCE COMMISSIONER in colorado

by cellphone gurl    Aug 27, 2004, 10:24 PM

you ask 2 different people you get 2 different answers........today I had a cust with a blackberry that needed troubleshooting. I called the GSM dept and the rep told me the cust had to go to a website. I figured she was screwing me around because she didn't have a clue so I asked her if she knew anything about blackberries and of course she didn't. it was obvious she did not want to take the time to try and help the customer so i called again and sure enough the next rep was able to help even though she also knew nothing about blackberries.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.