Phone Scoop

printed September 19, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=93454

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Top message:  I'm contacted my INSURANCE COMMISSIONER in colorado by sammy2   Aug 27, 2004, 4:00 PM

Replying to:  Re: I'm contacted my INSURANCE COMMISSIONER in colorado by sammy2   Aug 27, 2004, 4:31 PM

Re: I'm contacted my INSURANCE COMMISSIONER in colorado

by GWFOX    Aug 27, 2004, 4:59 PM

(straight from my Asurion information)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Various provisions in this policy restrict coverage. Read the entire policy carefully to determine rights, duties and what is and is not covered. Throughout this policy the words "you" and "your" refer to the Named Insured shown in the declarations. The words" we", "us" and "our" refer to the Company providing this insurance. Other words and phrases that appear in quotation marks have special meaning. Refer to Section G., DEFINITIONS.

A. COVERAGE - We will pay for direct physical "loss" to Covered Property caused by any of the Covered Causes of Loss.
1. Covered Property: as used in this policy, means any of the following items: (a.) wireless telephones, (b.) one standard battery on phone at time of loss, (c.) one standard cigarette lighter adapter, (d.) one standard leather case, (e) one standard home charger, (f) one standard hands-free kit, all of which are under subscription to the first Named Insured and where the subscriper has elected to purchase insurance coverage under this policy.
2. Property Not covered: the policy does not cover contraband or property in the course of illegial transportation or trade, property held in inventory or property hed as your stock in trade.
3. Covered Causes of Loss; Covered Causes of Loss means RISKS OF DIRECT PHYSICAL "LOSS" to covered Property from any external cause except those causes of "loss" lsted in Section B, EXCLUSIONS

B. EXCLUSIONS
1. We will not pay for "loss" caused directly or indirectly by or resulting from any of the following (such "loss" is excluded regardless of any cause or event that contributes concurrently or in any sequence to the "loss'); (a) seizure or destruction of property by order of governmental authority (but we will pay for acts of destruction to Covered Property ordered by governmental authority and taken at the time of a fire to prevent its spread): (b) (i) any weapon employing atomic fission or fusion; or (ii) nuclear reaction or radiation, or radioactive contamination from any other cause ( but we will pay for direct physical "loss' to Covered Property caused by resulting fire) (c) (war, including undeclared or civil war (ii) warlike action by a military force; or (iii) unsurrection, rebellion, revolution

I'd put more in but my adobe on my computer at work doesn't have enough memory to open the entire document.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.