Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

edge rewards

cellphone gurl

Aug 23, 2004, 8:56 PM
for anyone who gets EDGE rewards there are 2 tests you can take on the site one TDMA and one GSM. Each are worth 500 points if you can pass the test. Since I am in TDMA I passed that test no problem. GSM is another story......I had to write the test 5 times before I passed. They don't teach us about anything in GSM and a lot of the questions have to do with how you can and can't set up service. oh well it was worth 1000 points between the 2 of them
Mobile-El

Aug 24, 2004, 5:35 PM
I aced all of them, including the Blackberry one, I just get mixed up on the online customer service one. I even pasted one on something called ICAT, which is supposed to be web based GSM activations for Dealers, which they never even rolled out. Good stuff.
cellphone gurl

Aug 24, 2004, 7:37 PM
your test was different. i never had a question about OCS or blackberry
adlman

Aug 25, 2004, 11:52 AM
Did not know there were any TDMA-only markets left? Wish we had some TDMA phones to sell. Cust's really are not jumping at the nearly ancient 6360 these days. "DON'T YOU HAVE A FLIP-PHONE AVAILABLE?" is all I hear when attempting to sell TDMA here ☹️
Mobile-El

Aug 25, 2004, 2:25 PM
yeah v.60's, that phone is so boring..........

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.