http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=88122

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Top message:  Credits? by SammyJankis   Aug 15, 2004, 9:40 PM

Replying to:  Re: WOW by BowWowWow   Aug 18, 2004, 11:35 AM

Ha!

by SammyJankis    Aug 18, 2004, 12:47 PM

i love those folks too. i never had the bf/gf scenario but, last night i did have a lady call in and she was like i check my minutes just now and it shows that i'm almost over. there's no way i could have done that, no way. she had a 400 min plan with a 100 bonus minute promo for 12 months with 2 months remaining. i couldn't see her partial month calls. but even if i could i couldn't tell her call detail anyway. she starts giving me the "i'm a good customer" spill (i love it when they do that because that sarcastic joker smile creases my lips when they do) she asks me to credit overage charges on a bill that hasn't even printed yet and she hasn't technically even gone over yet. she had like two weeks left in her cycle. i'm like "no, i can't do that" then she's like well give me another hundred minutes then, i'm like "no, i can't do that either" then she's talking about how she doesn't have detailed billing and i'm like "i can add it for $1.99." she goes back into the good customer speech and i'm just sitting there trying to keep from going larry david on her, and on top of that it was like 5 minutes before i was supposed to get off after a double shift, she was treading on thin ice. long story short i didn't credit the bill and i charged her for the detail billing. she was like if her bill comes and she see's charges for calls she didn't make she's cancelling. i almost said we'll holla at you then. but i was just like well thank you for calling bye bye. she was close to catching it.

don't you hate it when these folks ask you for stuff before you even get a chance to see what the problem is or what you can do?

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.