http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=88098

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Top message:  Credits? by SammyJankis   Aug 15, 2004, 9:40 PM

Replying to:  Re: WOW by BowWowWow   Aug 18, 2004, 11:35 AM

Re: WOW

by iden79    Aug 18, 2004, 12:07 PM

My favorite was this woman who went way over her minutes on a low end plan for emergency services. She had 30 AT and 500 Weekend minutes. Of course she used over 300 AT. The cust stated that she only contacts her friend and she only calls her on Saturdays and Sundays. I kindly asked the customer to review her detailed invoice and note the calls she was disputting and we would forward review her usage further. Cust then procedeed to tell me "I don't need to review my call list. I am disputing every call made on a weekday"! After confirming no one else has access to the customers phone and that she did not have any monster calls I explained she would be given no cr because all calls placed were valid. Of course cust got pissed and wanted my manager (I was the 3rd rep she had spoken w/ and had already had a Sup who disconnected the call due to excessive bad language etc). I tran to one of the sups who took over the call. 20 minutes later that sup came over and told me that he informed that even though she may not have placed those calls her phone most definately did and that he was pretty sure her phone did not randomly place calls w/ out someone hitting the send key. Not to mention the fact all the # called were #'s called on Saturdays and Sundays, which were calls the cust was stating were placed. Of course she hung up on him and called back again!!!!!!!!

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.