Phone Scoop

printed August 1, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=87826

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Funny stories in wireless by phonepimp3376   Jun 22, 2004, 2:04 PM

Re: Funny stories in wireless

by SammyJankis    Aug 17, 2004, 10:23 PM

I just remembered a funny story (or at least it was funny to me)

last year i got a call from a customer that wanted me to ship them a phone via usps. i was like i'm sorry but the only way we ship phones is fedex. she was like: well they did ship the phones to us by fedex but i live in kinda a bad neighborhood and what happened was the fedex delivery guy got robbed and fedex won't send deliveries here anymore." i was trying not to laugh. so i called fedex to see what was going on and they verified that they wouldn't let anymore deliveries go to that area because their driver got robbed. i had to tell the lady that she just had to go to the store if she wanted to get a phone because fedex was too shook to go back to her home. she sounded so sad and was talking about how she wished times were better and that she could move and stuff and i was like ok well thank you for calling, sorry for the inconvenience, have a good one... bye. i did not want to open that can of worms.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.