Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Credits?

SammyJankis

Aug 15, 2004, 9:40 PM
whats the highest amount of credits that you've given to one customer? and for what issue?

i just gave about $240 just now for overages, proation, and a late fee. and i've only been working here a week. when i was at a previous company i gave over $400 for a sales save to keep them from closing the accounts i set up because their daughters kept going over the minutes. i had a $1000 commission i had to protect. lol!!!
Vongmi

Aug 16, 2004, 1:14 PM
The biggest credit I ever gave was around 10 000$ for a corporate account that had multible billing issues. Hey, it's life, bt my manager called me within seconds to ask me what it was about since he had to authorize it lol.
SammyJankis

Aug 16, 2004, 1:51 PM
$10,000 thats major. he must have had a lot of problems for that much money.
GWFOX

Aug 16, 2004, 7:06 PM
I just helped a customer do $250 on their bill. Overage by ALOT. Some of it not caught by IN-Calling so I had the rep rework it. Still 250 overage.. Ouch.. $100 right there on the bill.
tequilasundae

Aug 17, 2004, 7:41 PM
just saw a 1400 dollar bill yesterday...1400 minute plan with n&W and M2M...and Still managed to go over by some 1500 minutes or so...we were the second place she stopped at, cause the lazy ass at our retail location told her she didn't have M2M...turns out the b@$$ just talked too damn much..the retail rep got an ass chewing by my coworker after that for buck passing... 👿 needless to say she got no credits... 😈
SammyJankis

Aug 17, 2004, 9:24 PM
i woulda cursed him out too. when i was at cingular we had to deal with that a lot. customer's being told they had things they didn't. and me having to run around all day trying to fix it. damn first call resolution!!!
BowWowWow

Aug 18, 2004, 11:35 AM
I love the clowns that go way over on their minutes & then try to tell you that "there's no WAY I talked 2000 peak minutes last month"!

When you print out their call logs & show them that, yes, indeedy, you DID talk for 2000 minutes last month, it's priceless.

Alternately, it's the boyfriend & girlfriend share plans that go over, and when you print out the boyfriend's call log, there's a TON of phone calls to other cell phones that the girlfriend knew nothing about & immediately suspects the boyfriend is cheating... that always cracks me up, they get so pissed.
iden79

Aug 18, 2004, 12:07 PM
My favorite was this woman who went way over her minutes on a low end plan for emergency services. She had 30 AT and 500 Weekend minutes. Of course she used over 300 AT. The cust stated that she only contacts her friend and she only calls her on Saturdays and Sundays. I kindly asked the customer to review her detailed invoice and note the calls she was disputting and we would forward review her usage further. Cust then procedeed to tell me "I don't need to review my call list. I am disputing every call made on a weekday"! After confirming no one else has access to the customers phone and that she did not have any monster calls I explained she would be given no cr because all calls placed were valid. Of course cust got pissed and want...
(continues)
SammyJankis

Aug 18, 2004, 12:47 PM
i love those folks too. i never had the bf/gf scenario but, last night i did have a lady call in and she was like i check my minutes just now and it shows that i'm almost over. there's no way i could have done that, no way. she had a 400 min plan with a 100 bonus minute promo for 12 months with 2 months remaining. i couldn't see her partial month calls. but even if i could i couldn't tell her call detail anyway. she starts giving me the "i'm a good customer" spill (i love it when they do that because that sarcastic joker smile creases my lips when they do) she asks me to credit overage charges on a bill that hasn't even printed yet and she hasn't technically even gone over yet. she had like two weeks left in her cycle. i'm like "no, i can't ...
(continues)
dsmith5237

Aug 16, 2004, 3:13 PM
I think about $200-300 for roaming fees because the 'no-roaming' code was not applied to the secondary line as it was supposed to be. You have to provision the code on all lines to fully cover the account. One of the users roamed a lot so we had to credit it since a rep somewhere before had misconfigured the plan.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.