Phone Scoop

printed April 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=82400

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Top message:  Funny stories in wireless by phonepimp3376   Jun 22, 2004, 2:04 PM

Replying to:  Re: Funny stories in wireless by Nos4a2   Aug 5, 2004, 5:36 PM

Re: Funny stories in wireless

by tequilasundae    Aug 10, 2004, 1:31 PM

when we first launched in the area here, we started with an x class 0.00 deposit in order to get new customers...(bad idea,meant any idiot over 18 could get a phone w no credit)Wher word of that spread through some of our town's lower income areas, we were constantly swamped for about 3 months solid.. this happened in month 2...a guy came in with his mama and picked out a phone for his missus,which his mom shot down and said she wouldn't like..so he bought a different one and left...next day they were back, she didn't' like the phone she wanted the first one he chose..!@#$%..1 day later both back again,,,i was thinking what now!?!?!
"the mother#$%^& don't work...i ask whats wrong(this after he flung it on the counter)"it won't charge up"> i picked up the cord to test it,pluging the end into the phone b4 hitting the wall socket...b4 i even did that she slapped him on the back of the head..turns out they were tryin to charge the phone through the earpiece jack!! (the kyocera kx414) theres a rubber flap over the earphone jack w a diagram of a headset!!! between the 2 of em they didn't figure this out...i went in the back and bellowed with laughter!! Laughing

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.