Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Are They All Crazy?

artax80

Sep 20, 2006, 3:37 PM
I had a customer in store the other day. His girlfriend (or whatever she was) was looking at setting up service. As they're looking at the razrs, he points to the sign we have up stating that the phone also comes in pink. He looks at the woman with him as says "I'd get one of those phones in pink." She looked at him for a second before replying "No you wouldn't". He said "Yes, I would. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality. I wouldn't have a problem with it." My coworker and I about lost it. Then he walks around some more before telling her "This one is one of those Norelco phones. They're pretty good." He was pointing to the Nokia. I was biting my lips trying not to laugh out loud and my coworker had to put her head down. I th...
(continues)
peanutblue

Sep 20, 2006, 3:42 PM
Yes.

I didn't read your post yet, but just based on the title, I'm saying yes.

๐Ÿ™‚
3ntropy

Sep 20, 2006, 5:26 PM
i concur...
cilvzwagent

Sep 20, 2006, 3:47 PM
He musta wanted that new Pink Norelco Razor Phone. ๐Ÿ™„
StoreLead

Sep 21, 2006, 12:10 PM
norelco... ๐Ÿคจ

'yea, boy... them's somes the tops of the lines phones! ya know where they get thayat sayin frum raaight? it comes from telephone lahns... the bayest is on top!'

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.