Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

"Y'all sell used phones, right?"

peanutblue

Sep 16, 2006, 3:54 PM
No. We sell new phones. We're a f 😲 king phone store, not a f 😲 king antique shop.

Man, I need a drink.
raycarroll70

Sep 16, 2006, 4:44 PM
The next time I bounce into the ATL, you and I are going to get deliciously krunked up dude. My poison is a can(16oz) of Mountain Dew and a double shot(2oz) of Southern Comfort. I call it Grand Daddy's Electric Lemonaide.
peanutblue

Sep 16, 2006, 4:48 PM
Sounds sweet. I may have to make one up tonight.
blazerman007

Sep 16, 2006, 4:54 PM
yea sure man "I" sell used phones but not out this store...if you want a used phone come on out to my car and we'll talk
dad2b

Sep 18, 2006, 1:06 PM
haha. you sound like someone i used to work for. he made a killing off of his other "business"
UOQuack

Sep 18, 2006, 4:37 PM
Dew & Comfort. When I was in college we called that a Comfortable Douche.
krickt

Sep 18, 2006, 1:16 PM
We sell used phones but they are usually priced around $150 for a camera phone and $75 for a non camera phone. No discounts, no bargaining, no messing around. The same phones are usually priced new around $350 or $200. So we are doing you a great favor if you are wanting a cheaper solution to you drowning your phone without insurance. We still get people who whine and stomp out of the store when they hear about it, even when they have been to three other stores in the area and heard the same exact thing.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.