Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

I shot the Custy

GodHatesMe

Sep 3, 2006, 4:40 PM
but I did not shoot my manager.

Couldn't help myself. I've had a lot of idiots today and no-one to take out my aggression on. And for the record I hate Bob Marley.
Jennyboo

Sep 3, 2006, 5:28 PM
I had someone get mad at me today because his check wouldn't get approved thru Telecheck.

He told me "Well then, I'm not going to do business with you because you guys go thru Telecheck"

Aren't most businesses thru Telecheck? Apparently he won't do much business with anyone anymore lol stupid a$$!!
Nikoletta

Sep 3, 2006, 5:45 PM
We won't take checks period so he's lucky you will at all. Actually isn't it just the trend that many places don't take checks anymore? I know many places around town that will no longer take the, it's a liability to them really, especially when most checking accounts will also give you a debit card that is much more universally accepted.
Nikoletta

Sep 3, 2006, 7:51 PM
I have to say you showed a lot of restraint in not shooting your manager. I'd be more inclined to do it the other way around, Manager but not Customer. If my Manager is not around there's nobody to yell at me when I tell the customer exactly what end of the dog I think what's he's saying came out of.

"No sir, I think you're full of $h!t." It'd be fun.
satch of the moe

Sep 4, 2006, 10:39 AM
haha nice spin on the song. Oh I dont like marley either. But can tell you what he could sure pack a mean bong/pipe. 😁
GodHatesMe

Sep 4, 2006, 11:04 AM
🤣
satch of the moe

Sep 4, 2006, 11:49 AM
yep it is a real shame. Talents like that dont get taught to someone else and they are lost forever. Its reasons like this that the world is so crappy. People are all upset that their bowl dont hit as good as it could if they learned the marley technique. oh well 😎 🤣
GodHatesMe

Sep 4, 2006, 11:51 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣
satch of the moe

Sep 4, 2006, 12:13 PM
hey thats a great slogan. I could put it on bumber stickers. It would have a hemp leaf on one side and a pic of the world on the other. And in the middle it would say. Save the world, Pack a bowl. I will get some money from the stoners off of this. 😁
GodHatesMe

Sep 4, 2006, 12:17 PM
But at the bottom of the bumper sticker you have to put my slogan of "I shot the custy, but I did not shoot my manager" as well.

🤣
satch of the moe

Sep 4, 2006, 12:52 PM
deal sounds good to me 🙂
American Telephone and Te

Sep 4, 2006, 1:58 PM
"And for the record I hate Bob Marley."
Is this why God hates you 😉
GodHatesMe

Sep 4, 2006, 2:04 PM
No, my hatred for Bob Marley is the only thing that has kept me from being condemned. Otherwise my name would be GodDamnsMe. 🤣
American Telephone and Te

Sep 4, 2006, 2:07 PM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.