Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Well that was super lame: off topic, kinda

Nikoletta

Aug 16, 2006, 4:42 PM
I love my T609 but there are NO games for it, like none. Ok, five games, that's it, most of them suck.

I got really excited when I saw that an Elder Scrolls Oblivion game had come out that was compatible. I'm a fan of the Elder Scroll games, they had a lot of fun things, all kinds of side-plots, little books and things you could find, it was a rich world of variety and interactive game play...

The phone version of Oblivion HOSES. I'll say I didn't have really high expectations but I thought maybe something on par with the old NES Zelda games where you at least could go back to previous levels and shops and buy new stuff... and with maybe more levels than this, it's pathetic. Choosing a class means exactly nothing, all you need for ...
(continues)
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 16, 2006, 4:44 PM
Well see the reason that they did that was becasue Elder Scrolls sucked. And the average game time was only ten minutes. So they shortened it to ten minutes so that everyone would love it and feel cool becasue they beat it in minutes.
Nikoletta

Aug 16, 2006, 4:47 PM
I used to like Elder Scrolls Games. I played Morrowind for HOURS on hours on hours at a time, never got bored. This tanked.
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 16, 2006, 4:49 PM
🙄 Yeah , hours and hours and hours huh . Must be a lonely life for you miss Nikoletta. 😢 I pictured so much more for us. Its sad , truely sad
Nikoletta

Aug 16, 2006, 4:52 PM
That was back when I was married to the Idiot... not much else to do with my time since he got psycho jealous and didn't want me online either... crazy stuff.

But seriously, I kept expecting the next level to at least look different (The sewers, vs. the Elven city, vs. the Assassin's cave, vs... whatever the hell else they were calling these levels) but they didn't even change the colors on each level. Just a different twist of the path you followed (no going off the path mind you) and you could see your exit point half the time when you started, just hack hack hack at the three or four villains in the 'level' and you were done.
ralph_on_me

Aug 16, 2006, 5:33 PM
I've got IV for the xbox, and it's awesome. III got me hooked. Phone game aside, here's the plot.

You're a criminal because you're a b@stard. Kinda like how you were a criminal in III. You just are, it's how it starts out. People come to kill the king, and they have to smuggle him out. Well, they stuck you in the jail cell with the secret exit because the jailers a retard. Remember that, cus you can kill him later.

Well, you follow the king, the king dies, the king tells you of his b@stard son. When the king dies, the dragon fires go out across the kingdom, which allows mehrunes dagon to open gates from oblivion and send his baddies through. You want to find his son, so that his son can claim the throne and protect the nation....
(continues)
Nikoletta

Aug 16, 2006, 5:38 PM
I didn't want a full version game, I wanted something decent for my phone. I'm bored out of my skull and there is nothing worth playing for my phone... I had such hopes for the title because it came from the makers of a game I enjoyed.
ralph_on_me

Aug 16, 2006, 5:55 PM
my phone has sudoku, and the tv on it. that's all it needs.
Nikoletta

Aug 16, 2006, 6:04 PM
If they made a Sudoku for my phone I'd be all over that but it's not available for my phone, the phone's too new.
ralph_on_me

Aug 16, 2006, 6:23 PM
dang, no java support on it? our's is pretty cut and dry, but any java enabled phone can run it.
Nikoletta

Aug 16, 2006, 6:24 PM
That's the funny thing, it's Java just find it's just that the phone is soooo new that most sites and our own catalog site don't recognize it as existing yet.
go.ta...

Aug 16, 2006, 10:22 PM
what phone do you have??
go.ta...

Aug 16, 2006, 10:20 PM
I felt the same way...I feel completely ripped off, I expected a little more from it...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.