Phone Scoop

printed July 28, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=73557

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  anyone ever have a customer go completely postal on ya?? by tequilasundae   Jul 29, 2004, 1:45 PM

Re: anyone ever have a customer go completely postal on ya??

by dsmith5237    Jul 29, 2004, 8:14 PM

The worst thing at my store in the last few months was when a customer literally kicked our door in. I didn't close that night but this is about how it went from all accounts:

We had a very busy day and proceeded to lock up at 7 pm as usual. The staff finished up with the customers who got there by 7 then did the closing stuff. At 8:00 a customer walks up to the door and pulls and gets a confused look on his face. He begins talking and the staff point at the writing on the door showing our hours and that we closed an hour ago. The man became beligerent and began yelling. His tirade continued and our workers threatened to call the police. The man then kicked our glass door, shattering it. Our manager, then called the cops while the moron went and sat in his truck, in our parking lot. The cops came and the idiot began arguing with them as well. The cops had to use 'reasonable force' to restrain the guy, which resulted in him being slapped against the cop cruiser and obtaining a nice bruise on his face. The guy spent the night in jail and proceeded to come back the next day and apologize to my manager for his behavior. I wasn't there when it happened but I do remember seeing the guy and the nice shiner on his face the next day.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.